"Thank you for making my stay with my family for a weekend at your Inn such a wonderful experience. I hope to return again in the future for a longer stay. Such a pleasant atmosphere with all of the lovely flowers and places to s..."
Evelyn Lovett - 100 Nahant Unit #400, Wakefield 01880, MA
"The location is a wonder as has been the service and cleanliness. After 3 years staying elsewhere, we hope to return this summer. Highly recommended!"
carol bachmann - , VA
Welcome to Eagle Wing Inn
Top 5 Reasons to Book Direct
Breakfast is Included in all our rates.
Closed for 2022 Season!
Thank you for another wonderful year!
We open for the 2023 Season on April 27!
Booking now available for 2023!!
Your home away from home at the Cape Cod National Seashore.
Actually better than home! The Eagle Wing Inn is located in the heart of where you want to be on the Cape. We offer well appointed, clean rooms at a great price.
We understand that you have many options on where to stay during your vacation. Here are a few reasons to choose the Eagle Wing -
- No Pets and No Smoking on the premises including inside and outdoors
- Great location
- State of the art electronic door locks with RFD card readers
- Free Parking
- Fire Pit
- Full baths with newly tiled floors, walls, and updated tubs.
- All Eco-Friendly materials including real china and silverware for continental breakfast
- Keurig In Room Guest Coffee/Tea
- USB ported rooms (every room has USB charging ports available for your convenience)
- Squeaky clean rooms
- Refrigerator with small freezer
- Free WiFi at blazing business class service
- 42" Flat screen TVs
- Hammocks for you to relax on
- Picnic tables
- We loan Beach towels, beach chairs, and beach umbrellas
- Ice Machine
- Iron & Ironing board in each room
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Great value
- Consistently rated one of the best properties in the Outer Cape!
We are not one of your mammoth hotel chains. Expect a caring staff with suggestions on where to eat and things to do. Because we are not a huge property, please make your reservations as far as possible in advance as you can. We fill up fast with both return guests and referrals. We hope to see you soon.